Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Challenge ~ Bridgen

I had a great time with this Diva Challenge, following my string with Bridgen, and then just going on and on with Bridgen until I was "done".  Then it felt right to fill in alternating sections ala Knightsbridge.  And, finally, I decided to try color in the sections.  My first attempt with this method, and I used the technique described by a fantastic tangler, LeeAnn, also known as Ledenzer, and described here.  The whole process was really fun.  Have a great week everybody.


6 comments:

  1. I love the lines and the color....and thanks for your kind words! Great depth in your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using the layers of color with the pencils is such an effective technique. So glad you posted the tutorial.

      Delete
  2. I love the different colors in your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the alternating colors in your tile :) it really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a wonderful thing with Bridgen!

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've achieved the dimension with the shading! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete