Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DIVA CHALLENGE DUO-TANGLE CRESCENT MOON AND DIVA DANCE

As many Zentangle enthusiasts know, the Diva Challenge is an opportunity to create a Zentangle using the particular directions of the Diva herself in a given week.  So this week's challenge is to create a duotangle or a Zentangle using two tangles only.  In this case, Crescent Moon and Diva Dance.  I was glad to see these two fun tangles in the challenge and happy to have had a chance to participate. I am not sure how I feel about this tile, as sometimes happens, but I decided, in the true spirit of Zentangle and Diva Challenges to post it anyway.
BeTangled, everyone, and have a good day~

7 comments:

  1. It works really well, Karen and your Diva dance bits are incredibly fine and well done. Like it!!
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll agree with the other two. This is a lovely tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets make me #4 to agree - lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have all had mixed reactions to tiles that we have done. Always go back to one of the basic principles of Zentangle that the focus is on the process, not the end result. We can be too critical. You combined these two well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments, and Donald you are so right, the process is always wonderful. I think in this case my reaction had a lot to do with the way the picture of the tile came out compared to the actual tile.

    ReplyDelete