Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Diva Challenge ~ Initially yours

Hello Tanglers!  Yay, the Diva chose an relatively easy challenge for this week.  You can see the Diva Challenge here  .  The challenge is to use your initials as your string.  My initials are KW and I did remember to snap a picture of the tile while it just had the string on it:
And, here is my tile after I tangled it while sitting outside on a lovely spring afternoon.  This was one of those tiles where you say, am I done yet?  I didn't really have a plan when I started, but I expected that I would tangle away until you couldn't easily tell that the string was my initials. But, I decided, along with some help from my tangling companion, that it was just done, simple as that.
Happy Tangling everyone and enjoy your own Zentangle journey~


7 comments: